Starz for $7.95

mattopia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 3, 2005
Parma, OH
Hi all,

About 2 months back I received a call during the day from DISH. They offered me Starz for $7.95/mo for as long as I kept the package.

I noticed on my last bill that I was being charged $20/mo for two premiums. I called to find out why, and they told me that the $7.95 price is only when bundled with other premiums. See, I had Showtime only for a 3-month trial. I was told that when I canceled it, Starz would go up to $12.95

I'm a bit irritated, as the person who called with the promotion said nothing about any contingency on maintaining certain programming. I'm also pretty sure I did not have Snowtime at the time, but the CSR I talked to said I was wrong.

I'm wondering if anyone else received a similar offer, and were you able to maintain it without other premiums?

I was offered the same deal. But they said that they where giving me that deal as long as I stayed with the DVR Advantage. $20.00 for any two premiums, I hope this helps you.:up

Should have gotten in on the penny Cinemax deal. That should have let you keep the $7.95 Starz.

Well, I AM in on the one cent Cinemax deal, the CSR still said I had no options for $7.95 Starz. All he said was I could have any two for $20.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts