Starz free view?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ELMWOOD

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 7, 2007
I have been a dtv subscriber for over 11 years now. I have had Showtime free for 6 months now as I extended my contract. I noticed last night all the Starz channels had been added.
I looked at my bill online and it shows me as having Starz but shows no balance due for this. I also look to see if I had been granted this on the site for being a loyal customer. It does not show this.
I just wondered if it is a few day freebie?

I recently got three months of Showtime for being a long time customer (wish they had emailed me this). I suspect that they gave you Starz because you already have Showtime.

I have been a dtv subscriber for over 11 years now. I have had Showtime free for 6 months now as I extended my contract. I noticed last night all the Starz channels had been added.
I looked at my bill online and it shows me as having Starz but shows no balance due for this. I also look to see if I had been granted this on the site for being a loyal customer. It does not show this.
I received a card in the mail that D* was giving me Starz free for a year because of my 5 year anniversary with them. Can't beat anything for free:)

I turn on tv today and now have all the movie channels running. I knew HBO is having a freebie this weekend but I also have cinemax going.
Anyone eles?

I turn on tv today and now have all the movie channels running. I knew HBO is having a freebie this weekend but I also have cinemax going.
Anyone eles?

Not sure if this is the best way to say it, but HBO and Cinemax operate under the same company. I am guessing that is why Cinemax is also available during the freeview of HBO?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)