Starz on demand

coasterFL

Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
Anyone have the inside scoop on why Brighthouse doesn't have it? I have called Brighthouse and Starz corporate in Colorado to complain over a month ago. Starz advertises on demand is included with your service between movies. Brighthouse carries on demand for all the other movie premiums. Makes no sense to me.

well, coaster, i don't have an immediate answer for you. i thought i heard earlier this year that bhn was working on it and it was close to being a done deal. but this is mid-july and i plain just don't know.

but welcome to SATGUYS!!

well I have a pet lizard who has on occasion snuck into the headend and hubs and he noticed some new VOD servers being installing. They were from strange people he had not seen before where some wierd logo on their shirts. He said something along the affects of "twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder where you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky,...."

Nice to see it is at least being worked on. Can't believe Starz can get away with advertising it as part of their service .