Starz on Demand

I miss Charter

Original poster
May 31, 2006
Just wondering, in Bham it does not seem that we have Starz on Demand available. Does anyone else see this. I think that it is rediculious that Bright house charges 6.95 for the other on demand channels. With charter, then came with the HBO, Showtime, and whatnot at no charge.

for brighthouse tampa, on demand premiums are free if you have two or more premiums channels. i had hbo and showtime and got the on demands for free.

welcome to the site.

I used to live in BHN Tampa Bay so I can also confirm what Korsjs said in that if you order 2 or more premium channels you get the Premiums On Demand service for free. Also keep in mind that these two premium channels "cannot" be Starz and Encore.

Also keep in mind that BHN and TWC don't carry Starz On Demand or Encore On Demand. I think BHN and TWC are two of the only cable companies to not offer Starz and Encore On Demand.

Update

Since the time of the orginal post I had all of the premium channels. BHN did not want to budge on the price. As of recently within the past two months the OnDemand for HBO, Sho, ect have became free. Now only if the quality of these channels were great I would like it more. On average more than half of the videos I watch from these channels the picture becomes blocky and the audio goes in and out. Well its free now and I'm happy. Probably the quality of the cable running into this apartment has deteriated over the 20+ years this building has been around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)