Starz outage.

We haven't gotten any updates when it might be back up. The only update on the list is that the EPG might not be correct as service is restored.

This is BS. There were several movies on that I wanted to see, I asked a Dirt team if I could be credited and they said "No".

This is BS. There were several movies on that I wanted to see, I asked a Dirt team if I could be credited and they said "No".

You would probably only be looking at around 40 cents anyway. I agree that this is unacceptable to be taking this long, and with no reason being given even more frustrating. Interesting that they are saying that the epg info may not be correct when it is restored, i see no reason why that would be. Very strange this situation is.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

Screen just changed, now indicating it's starz's issue and that the sd version is available.

Exactly. Mine is out too but I will not lose sleep over any movies on starz. They will repeat it again tomorrow.

If need be, they can also be found in the starz on demand section.

No reason to get too upset by this, I sure would like to know what the trouble is though. I care more about that than the programing :)

Those complaining - do you realize it's out for every provider? What would want Dish to do?

And to the "one" if he has a Dish DVR receiver hooked up to the internet he can watch just about any movie any time through the dish receiver "on demand" feature. DVR > All TV SHows > Browse by Network > Starz > (Find your series or Movie). Same goes for Encore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts