Starz Promo

coozieman

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 27, 2007
Tonawanda NY
Is there a special promo running now allowing you to get Starz for 3 months at no charge? I know there was a Showtime deal - but thought I read somewhere Starz was also running a similar promo.

Thanks

$40 rebate

Is there a special promo running now allowing you to get Starz for 3 months at no charge? I know there was a Showtime deal - but thought I read somewhere Starz was also running a similar promo.

Thanks

I think it was just a $40 rebate.

it is just a $40 rebate you have to send in 3 copies of your bills at the end of the 3months showing that you did subscribe to it and then you send it in to some address .. you can get it from dish network by calling them ...

Also, I was told by a CSR that even existing Starz customers are eligible for the rebate; it's $40 back for something I was already going to pay!

Also, I was told by a CSR that even existing Starz customers are eligible for the rebate; it's $40 back for something I was already going to pay!

Sweet Chicken! So, as an existing Starz subscriber, all have to do is fire off a rebate form and copies of three months' bills showing Starz sub, and get a $40 rebate?

Sweet Chicken! So, as an existing Starz subscriber, all have to do is fire off a rebate form and copies of three months' bills showing Starz sub, and get a $40 rebate?

Thats right, I had to go to live chat because I lost my 11-08-07 statement and because previous statements can't be accessed online for some unknown reason,Susan is mailing me a copy of that statement. Now the long wait form the $40.

Last edited:
I have a question about this, about how exactly you get the rebate. Okay all you have to do is have Starz for 3 months to get the $40 rebate right? So if I order it tomorrow, December 30, I can cancel it March 30 and still be eligible for the rebate.

My bill is processed every 28th of the month and I get it around the following 4th of every month. My billing period goes from the 13th to the 12th of every month. So let's say I order Starz tomorrow, the 30th. So it won't be on my bill that comes in January. But it will be on in the February bill.

The thing that confuses me in this situation is that Dish bills one month ahead of time. So the bill I get in February will bill me from December 30 to February 12 (that will be under Partial Charges) and also February 13 to March 12 (under Current Charges).

The next bill after that will be in March and will cover March 13 to April 12. That goes past March 30 so I would only need to send those 2 bills (not 3 bills) in to get the rebate. Is that correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)