Statement from Dish Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Scott Greczkowski said:
Honestly (and please don't get mad at me for saying this) but some folks are just cheap and want all the freebies they can get. Its not that they want the family package for the family programming, but they want the cheapest package they can get with their favorite channels in it.

Scott I see no problem with someone wanting the cheepest package either but you have to know it comes with restrictions on content and have to accept it. And we all want freebies. I had my C-BAND dish back in 1982 when everything was wide open and there was no encryption. When they encrypted, I choose to pay but paid a lot less than cable was charging in my area.

Last edited:
So you didn't get HBO free? What a shame. Why not just spend the extra $5.00 per month for the top 60 and then if you do not want kids watching any of the more mature content then you can always use the parental control feature? Just a thought.

A lot of people are getting the Family package not because its got family content but because its the cheapest package for them.

But it's called a family pak. WHY would anyone think that they could get non family friendly content at all? (I mean The Sopranos are "family", but not the kind that will keep those with delicate sensibilities from ringing up their phone lines.....)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts