Steelers Should Trade Roethlisberger & Draft Tebow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Since the NFL suspended Ben Roethlisberger for six games,the Steelers are considering trading him according to ESPN. I think they should trade him & then draft Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow may not have the arm of Roethlisberger,& he may not be polished enough for the NFL(not NFL material),but at least you don't have to worry about him being charged with,or accused of,sexual assault. Of course anything is possible,but Tim Tebow's stock has to go up,in light of the Michael Vick & Ben Roethlisberger incidents,just on his character alone.

The Steelers already signed Byron Leftwich, a proven QB (and former Roethlisberger backup) as a plan B depending on what happens to Ben.

Plus, they have Dennis Dixon and Charlie Batch as well.

They don't need Tebow.

Last edited:
IF they were to take Tebow, and I don't see it, he would play as an H back, that said they just brought Randle El back.
Maybe you can throw Randle El into the QB situation (former college QB), Steelers have Plenty of options at QB for the 4-6 games.

Hines Ward is also a former QB.

fwiw, do we need another Ben thread ? :rolleyes:

IF Ben gets Traded, and I have not heard anything about this , but wouldn't it be interesting if he went to Minnesota .......

They would be an even STRONGER playoff / SB contender with Ben and Favre could retire finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)