stop complaining, it will not get us anywhere

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Gordon Small said:
I would like to complain about your complaining about the amount of complaining that people are complaining about complaining. :D
That is what I was going to complain about :mad:

So I guess I am complaining about your complaining about someone else complaining about the amout of complaining that people are complaining

ah, never mind

All this wasted space just goes to another point, hijacking a legitimate thread and bantering on and on with nonsense. :mad: Once in a while is OK, but does it have to be every other thread?! That's why, in the past, I would come to this forum first, cause although it had its share of junk entries, you didn't have to read through a hundred stupid responses to get to the gist of a good discussion. :D Now that Sat Guys has grown and grown, the threads are bogging down with wasted entries. I like a good joke as much as the next guy, but come on, I want to read more legitimate helpful entries than junk. :clap No offense to Scott, he has a good thing going, but we're headed to irrelevance if some control isn't employed, at least by the participants. OK, now go ahead and flame away! :neener

So ignore it and it drops down out of sight and rightfully forgotten...

D'OH! I just moved it to the top again.

Ignore these and they go away.............

Charlie is a billionaire because he owns a lot of Dish stock, him putting pressure on these program providers is supposed to keep prices down which helps the stocks.

Complaining does help if done in the right way. If it provides a point then it could lead to some solutions, especially considering that the satellite companies read the boards. Your voices are being heard, isnt that a good enough reason to complain with reason?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts