strange hd local issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

putterboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2005
Greetings, first off, I am in NE-zip 01001. Have 2 hd recievers, hr20-100 in the living room and h20-600 in the bedroom. Last 2 weeks or so, the hd locals on the h20 come and go, become very pixelated or gone. Does not happen on the hr20. SD locals are ok on the h20, as is all the other hd programming, just the hd locals. 2 recievers are fed from seperate lines off 5 lnb dish, no switches involved. Equally strange is that this primarily only happens in the evening. Any thoughts or opinions appreciated. Thanks in advance:confused:

Greetings, first off, I am in NE-zip 01001. Have 2 hd recievers, hr20-100 in the living room and h20-600 in the bedroom. Last 2 weeks or so, the hd locals on the h20 come and go, become very pixelated or gone. Does not happen on the hr20. SD locals are ok on the h20, as is all the other hd programming, just the hd locals. 2 recievers are fed from seperate lines off 5 lnb dish, no switches involved. Equally strange is that this primarily only happens in the evening. Any thoughts or opinions appreciated. Thanks in advance:confused:

Some H20 receivers have had issues like you describe. If you call Directv, they will likely give you a replacement, although it probably won't be an H20. If this happens, tell them you need ota and to give you an AM21 ota tuner, because the receivers they will send, the H21 and H23, don't have ota tuners in them.

Thanks RAOUL, Called as suggested, they are sending out replacement reciever. CSR was quite friendly, aware of the problem as well.

Glad to help. Are they giving you another H20 or an H21 or H23? If the latter, are you getting the AM21 ota tuner?

It's wait and see what shows up. Told her I didn't need ota model, I only use outside antenna with my hd dvr unit. Thanks again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)