Strange Problem with a timer for NBC Sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
With the change of NBC Sports to 159 I developed a strange problem. I had a timer set for New Cycling. I think it disappeared when they dropped the schedule in the epg for 151 and moved it to 159. I created a new timer for 159. Now here's my problem. I was checking e recordings for the Tour of California and every new showing was being skipped as a duplicate to the showing on 151. I have looked at my timers and the only one that shows up is the one for 159. I think my only option is to go into the timer and move it up the priority list. Any other thoughts?

While the 151 timer should be there who knows how it fooled the receiver when the EPG got moved to 159. I would go to the schedule not timers, and try to pick an upcoming show that should be seen on 151. I think you can pick that and back door to a selection of deleting the timer. If not at least you can pick to skip the events on 151, and that should allow 159 to record. Another way to tackle it is to again go to the schedule but find the 159 shows that will say skipped and tell it to record anyway.

Even when I went into the schedule (DVR X 3, info) the only timer that showed up was for 159. My solution was to move the timer to the top of the Priority list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)