Strange PTAT happening last night

billspin

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
Colorado
The 4 PTAT networks had the icon indicating they were to be recorded in the guide list. There was no timer in the Daily Schedule list for PTAT like in all of the other days, and none of the programs for PTAT were recorded Monday night. All of the PTAT programs were recorded Sunday.

This is very similar to the PTAT issues that I've been experiencing since S209 downloaded. Tonight, both my Hoppers are only recording NBC under PTAT; none of the other 3 networks are recording and I can add regular timers because the stupid Hoppers think they're being recorded under PTAT. GIVE ME S207 BACK - IT WORKED!!!!!!!!

If you are experiencing issues with Prime Time Any Time after your receiver updated to the S209 software, please send me a PM with your phone or account number so I can assist you. I appreciate it!

I checked the version Monday Night and it was still 207. I did get all of the PTAT last night, Tuesday, but nothing from Monday. ???

Having similar issues as well! Only FOX was being recorded on PTAT after upgrade from 207 to 209. It was suggested by Tech Support last night to unplug my receiver, and I did. Now, there isn't a PT icon listed next to the show descriptions on the major networks. So, hopefully something gets recorded tonight. I've decided to setup manual timers as a backup.

I have 2 simple questions....How do I check to see what software I have and .....On my Hopper I want to disable the Prime Time Anytime...I tried like the instructions stated but I can't see where to disable it...I go to PTA from the menu and select PTA but there is no selection to turn it off.I don't see it...can you help? Thanks

I have 2 simple questions....How do I check to see what software I have and .....On my Hopper I want to disable the Prime Time Anytime...I tried like the instructions stated but I can't see where to disable it...I go to PTA from the menu and select PTA but there is no selection to turn it off.I don't see it...can you help? Thanks

1) click menu twice on the remote
2) It's buried .... menu -- settings --- dvr defaults

If you tune to 99 in the guide it gives you the expand option. This is the same for the RSNETs on 412. You can also type in the number and go to that channel. For example Sirius hits is 09902.

You go to channel 99, expand the channels and then select the channel that you want, or simply press 9905 to go to the 50s channel directly.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)