Strange recording occurance

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Last night recorded Fringe from timer. When I began watching this morning, I realized it started about 20 minutes into the show. I check last night's recording schedule, and it showed two recordings of Fringe....first one 20 minutes long, the second 42 minutes long. Info said the first one was stopped by STB reboot. Second one said recording started by Living Room (Hopper name). In the past with my 722K, both recordings would show up. But not with the Hopper...only the second one. I went through all recordings, including trash and found nothing. Recorded OTA. Any thoughts???

Edit: Sorry this is in wrong forum...no option to delete this morning for some reason.

Last edited:
Did you do a red button reset? I had an a recording vanish one day while deleting and transferring episodes and I could not find it anywhere (EHD, Recycle Bin) and finally i decided to do a red button reset and the episode reappeared. I'm not sure if this is the case with your Hopper but a manual reboot couldn't hurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts