Streaming Audio FLAC + Album Art

ghia

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 11, 2005
The AZBOX Elite does a good job of streaming audio from a NAS However, the audio player seems to only display album art when embedded in the file. Has anyone been successful displaying the art when streaming FLAC files with the standard FOLDER.jpg file in the same directory as the FLAC files being played for the album art?

The AZBOX Elite does a good job of streaming audio from a NAS However, the audio player seems to only display album art when embedded in the file. Has anyone been successful displaying the art when streaming FLAC files with the standard FOLDER.jpg file in the same directory as the FLAC files being played for the album art?

No, it won't display for me either:( I have all my flac file folders setup with a folder.jpg for display in Mediaportal . I wasn't aware it would display embedded art, thanks for the tip.

I have similar problem with embedded art in MP3. Most of them don't show up.
Reported on Opensat forum as a bug and it is confirmed/added to the bug list.

I only had a couple mp3`s, but some time ago the one I played worked with the art embedded, or so I thought.

Good to know that the Opensat developers know of the bug. For know I`m happy that it can stream my music. The album art will be nice if\when it gets resolved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)