Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have been listening to our stream today and have notice we have been having some drop outs.

In doing some testing (making sure it wasn't on our side) it looks like there is an issue just outside our streaming server.

I have notified the appropriate parties and hope the issue is fixed soon. :)

Thanks for listening!

Today is Tuesday. I listen to the show throughout the morning and evenings. This morning, I've been experiencing issues with the streaming. It seems that I am not only hearing the song being played, but in the background, I can faintly hear DJ recording plugs for upcoming songs.

Ironically it fixed itself while I posted my message this morning. It seemed that the DJ did not have the fade turned down enough while he was creating plugs between the songs, which was bleeding through. Anyway it has worked fine all day. Thanks.

I just informed Scott, I noticed it too.

Scott says heavy storms and power is blinking on and off.

Yup we are having a storm here... knocked power off for a second... dont know why the UPS didnt catch it.

Thunder is still rumbling.

Its back up now. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 8.19.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-07 at 8.19.06 PM.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 139
Thanks for getting the sound back up. Sorry about the storm. Do what I do and try turning the music up to cover the noise.....

Thanks Scott for all you do and great station and have a a few more people listening to it since they heard me listening to it!! :)

Stream not working. Just parts of a Progressive ad over & over and buffering. Checked my DSL with SpeedTest & it's fine. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts