Streaming to my office PC from my Hopper3 at home doesnt work. (Edit: Fix Found - Scroll Down)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
Been trying to stream to my Windows 10 PC for over a year now without success. I download the installer as instructed. It says initializing, the bar fills, and then nothing else happens.

I can connect fine from my phone, and my tablet, but it refuses to work on my PC. Anyone know a workaround or setting to get it to work? I have been giving it time figuring it was a glitch that the programmers would eventually get to, but it seems like they have forgotten the PC crowd. Called Dish and they spent about 15 minutes trying to help me get it to work six months ago, and they said they would log the complaint, but nothing has happened since.

BTW, there is no Windows Store App for Dish either.... This would seem to be the easiest solution to get around the problem. I can stream everything on the planet it seems, except the live picture from my Hopper 3

Bingo! Problem solved.... Surprised the tech guys didn't give me this fix months ago.

To save people from clicking through....

Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Dishplayer Desktop App and click on Repair. After it takes a minute or two to process, all is well again....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts