stuck on the interactive screen

jackflash

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
north
am i the only tech out there getting stuck in the interactive screen when rec fist starts when installing? Ive only had this problem the last month or so. Ive tried going to menu but its on a endless loop. I spent a hour last night at at customers home just trying to get it off the interactive screen. Any suggestions out there?

The 625s have been doing that the last couple weeks. You can try channel up about 15 times, or hitting menu, channel up, select quickly. I've not had it take more than a few minutes to get real channels.

yes, its been on the 625r and some of the other non hd rec some of my customers have been complaining about it to. Just one more bug that techs have to deal with. :mad:

jackflash said:
am i the only tech out there getting stuck in the interactive screen when rec fist starts when installing? Ive only had this problem the last month or so. Ive tried going to menu but its on a endless loop. I spent a hour last night at at customers home just trying to get it off the interactive screen. Any suggestions out there?

Wait till the interactive screen loads completely, move cursor down to where it.says exit. As soon as the banner pops up start hitting channel up or down this will get you away from the.interactive channel. And will end the loop. You could even attempt the.channel.changing right after.you hit exit during the short period between exiting and when the banner pops up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)