Stump the chumps?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Outlier

Original poster
Jan 26, 2007
I am beginning to feel that this is like Car Talk's stump the chumps.:p
No one had answers to my to questions posted.:)

So I will muddle through by trial and error and hope some guru will eventually appear to offer some suggestions on how best one can pick up all the DTV channels that we pay for.

The eastern network feeds seem to all be gone, as well as some PPV channels. Only the PPV channels that we would like to rent the movies for, the ones we get have inane flicks that I wonder who would pay to watch.
The western network local feeds are still OK, but I now must tape 60 minutes etc. as many shows comes on at 10 or 11 PM Eastern time.

Cheers

I am beginning to feel that this is like Car Talk's stump the chumps.:p
No one had answers to my to questions posted.:)

So I will muddle through by trial and error and hope some guru will eventually appear to offer some suggestions on how best one can pick up all the DTV channels that we pay for.

The eastern network feeds seem to all be gone, as well as some PPV channels. Only the PPV channels that we would like to rent the movies for, the ones we get have inane flicks that I wonder who would pay to watch.
The western network local feeds are still OK, but I now must tape 60 minutes etc. as many shows comes on at 10 or 11 PM Eastern time.

Cheers

Perhaps D* has turned off your eastern feeds.

Perhaps D* has turned off your eastern feeds.

I have no idea what he is asking about, and have not seen a post explaining what he had and what happened.
Has he called D* to ask them yet ?

edit : I found your other post
Are you traveling ?
Where are you ? you mentioned losing the sat, are you on the extreme East coast ?
What does your set up consist of ?
What dish are you using for this ?
Do you have a Line of Sight issue ?

JImbo

Last edited:

Yes traveling south and seems many transponders are now going out on 101.
Perhaps moving to spot beams to only deep in CONUS?

Dish is 6' with Invacom LNB.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)