Stupid 811 remote question

thebradybunch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 20, 2003
I just bought a new receiver and am trying to get evrything set up. I know there is a way to set the volume on the remote to control the volume of the amp no matter which setting or mode the remote is in. The problem is I do not remember how and it is not in the owners manual. Thanks for your help

Set up the AUX button for your amp. It's on page 69 of my manual - "Control a tuner or amplifier". Next page shows how to set the volume control.

Yes I think if they want to put it there fine, but it should be also at the beginning of the appendix for codes(how to program the remote).:rolleyes:

I have a Sony home theater reciever(or whatever you call it), and thats what I have all my sound going through, including the TV.

I've tried programming the 811 remote to it, so that I can control the volume to it, but none of the codes work, and when I do the search thing, it never works for it either :(

I wish there was some way to get the remote to work for it, just so that I can control the volume.....

There is also an option for scanning for devices not listed. Thats how mine found the Panasonic receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts