Stupid game hackers!!!

PS Plus members affected by the PSN downtime will be getting a bit of compensation: 5 extra days added to the Plus membership. And everyone gets a coupon valid for 10% off any shopping cart purchase.
Obviously, both are token gestures, but I actually wasn't expecting any compensation. I care more that it doesn't happen again, at least the downtimes that are within Sony's control.

A Sony CSR recounts what it was like for him during the Sony outage. Not pretty, and sadly expected.

http://kotaku.com/we-do-apologize-life-at-sony-customer-service-during-t-1677612560/ tcberman

Yeah, I can understand kids getting a new console or game for Christmas and being super excited to play it only to find out that they can't due to an outage. It's also the holidays for the people trying to fix it though. I'm sure many employees got phone calls Christmas morning telling them to leave their families and come fix the problem as fast as possible. Then you have all the CSRs and other support staff forced to come in and take abuse too.

Yeah, I can understand kids getting a new console or game for Christmas and being super excited to play it only to find out that they can't due to an outage.
Makes me glad I had already installed my kids accounts on thier new ps4, along with downloading and installing any games/updates, prior to wrapping it up and putting it under the tree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)