Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I have a feeling its the channel and not me but anyone else in the MN area (or that has multi-sport) see 668 FSN North HD st-st-stutter alot? This has been going on for a while now

It gets really annoying when trying to watch a game

I havent really flipped through the other RSN's to see if its more than 668

I have a feeling its the channel and not me but anyone else in the MN area (or that has multi-sport) see 668 FSN North HD st-st-stutter alot? This has been going on for a while now

How often ?

It was stuttering pretty frequently through the Wild game this afternoon. I thought it was my Slingbox at first (I was watching at work), but when I got home I checked the DVR recording and the stuttering was present on the recording as well.

I have the same stuttering throughout my recording of last Saturday's home opener pregame show as well.

OK, I just wasn't on it long enough .... had the Tigers game on at the same time and the Lions were coming on.

Have you guys isolated it to anything particular yet ?

I am having the same problem...while watching the Wild. I don't watch anything else so can't say if it's only limited to Wild coverage.

It appears to be a Directv issue. No problems reported on Dish or Comcast in this area. Good luck trying to get them to fix it!

It did it during the Twins season too...so its not a just came up issue

The SD channel is fine

I pinged @DIRECTVService on Twitter and got a response that they would look into it.

Bundle that with an appropriately sized quantity of salt.

I'm getting the stuttering on a lot of different channels. It's like a black flicker? It's happened often on TBSHD while watching the playoffs and on Fox channels. I notice it a lot on my DVR playback.

I'm in the same boat. All the rest of the channels I watch are perfect except for the occasional stutters/drops on FOX Sports North.

Saturday will be a test to see if its the actual channel (668) or something at the studio/uplink

Wild play at 7 on 668
Goofs play UMD Bulldogs (the champions) :) in college hockey at 7 also. Its on 675 & 675-1 (RSN Alt). Hopefully that doesnt skip ;)

Really wish someone would get this fixed. It's been going on for far too long. Every Wild game is terrible to have to watch with this stuttering.

no crap. I've dealt with it for a while

I dont see any issues (knock on wood) when they have the goofers on the alternate channels

I havent seen it on the FSN Alt for the Mankato hockey game (680-1) so its puzzling why FS North stutters but the alt version doesn't

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)