Please reply by conversation.

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
I have the am21 tuner and it will add not the bounce channel which is 34-2 or cw which is 23-2 it in hd ota but in sd on direc. I talk to a tech about updates their dma so the am21 will add these channels in the guide .she has no clue what I was talking about.

I have the am21 tuner and it will add not the bounce channel which is 34-2 or cw which is 23-2 it in hd ota but in sd on direc. I talk to a tech about updates their dma so the am21 will add these channels in the guide .she has no clue what I was talking about.

Good luck with that ...

You can try running Buffalo NY (14201) as a secondary zip. You will have the Bounce guide on 23.2 and a weather station guide on 34.2, but it should give you those two channels. No way to match 34.2 to a Bounce guide by running a secondary zip. Many other ways to go if Buf. doesn't work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)