Sub Forums

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PopcornNMore said:
If Scott adds an Openbox sub forum I'll extend my $20 pub membership for another year in 2013.

If he doesn't, I'll pony up another 2 years worth today! :eek:
Actually that's a good idea since all the openbox s9, 10, 16, 57 etc, drivel is scattered everywhere right now, and forum sections can be hidden in the user control panel! :D

eurosport said:
Actually that's a good idea since all the openbox s9, 10, 16, 57 etc, drivel is scattered everywhere right now, and forum sections can be hidden in the user control panel! :D

I totally agree.

S57 I missed that one somewhere....where can I can I get one....:D:D:D

Well probably not, but maybe the X57 since now they have went to the X series. Being serious though for a moment the X3 and the Skybox F3 looks to have great potential. However, being not really targeted at NA. I don't know if they will ever take off here. Just going on what I have read around the net. I don't have either one.

no we are up to the 667 model :p

I think thats what they're up to. I asked that in the "excited for Geosat MicroHD" thread

I've worked with enough Geosat products I'm sure Brian isn't going to put a pile out just to make some money like other companies do (what model is Openbox on now...model 667?).

no we are up to the 667 model :p

The highest model number that I found so far is the X820! :p :p

The X739; X750; X800; X820 and etc. etc. seem to be made for the Russian market and they are not HD boxes. The strangest thing is that the website lists the Chinese manufacturers and how to contact them but on the back view of some receivers it says "Made in Korea." :eek:

The strangest thing is that the website lists the Chinese manufacturers and how to contact them but on the back view of some receivers it says "Made in Korea." :eek:

Not strange at all.......

Chinese manufacturers are not concerned about printing actual specifications on products. They want to print what the customer wants, truth or not!

Examples are the 0.1dB NR that is printed on 0.4dB - 0.8dB LNBFs. Made in Korea is another common marketing lie that is printed to enhance the perception of quality.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.