Subs on KU

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Who is "SRL" and what is in the Sports Package?

I am always interested in adding sports options, so... (question above). I have always used NPS for programming and have wondered @ the channels they do not seem to sell.

Those receivers are darn expensive.

The new 4dtv receivers are cheap. When I bought my Chaparrel Monterey 50 back in 1991, I paid $1500.00 and some change without a VCII module. So even $500.00 for the 4dtv is cheap to me.:)

Can a sidecar be used without their cband system as long as I have another way to move the dish?

Can a sidecar be used without their cband system as long as I have another way to move the dish?

A sidecar can be used for X4 only, the only problem is you cannot load the channel maps & guide on X4. It's best to hook it up to a C band system first get the latest maps then hook it up to your X4 system.

If you get a used one from ebay or from a dealer ask them if they can load the latest maps for you before it is shipped, then you should be ok.

Also find out if the battery has been changed unless you can do it yourself, 905's are getting old.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)