Subscribing to DirecTV in Canada

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Starscream

Dec 10, 2014
Toronto
Hi Guys,
I want to get Directv, but I my old broker from Buffalo no longer does this anymore. Can anyone direct me to a trusted broker that provides this service in Toronto and will not rip me off. I know it will cost me, but I can't take much more of Canadian tv. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
:welcome to Satellitegus Starscream!

I don't know where to look to find what you need, but be cautious. As you know getting Directv in Canada violated Canadian law.

texasfb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 8, 2014
USA
Hi Guys,
I want to get Directv, but I my old broker from Buffalo no longer does this anymore. Can anyone direct me to a trusted broker that provides this service in Toronto and will not rip me off. I know it will cost me, but I can't take much more of Canadian tv. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

What if you bought a receiver online along with a dish, set it up and called it in to sign up and gave em a random address in Buffalo. Setup paperless billing and all should be good. Also check Kijiji maybe?

Falloutdude

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Nov 9, 2014
Buffalo
What if you bought a receiver online along with a dish, set it up and called it in to sign up and gave em a random address in Buffalo. Setup paperless billing and all should be good. Also check Kijiji maybe?

Not really sure but I think you need to give a deposit without a SSN

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)