Success

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

alarroyo

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2011
San Antonio, TX
After almost a month of frustration and ups and downs finally was able to figure out what was wrong. First I changed the location of the dish to about 10 feet higher. Secondly I started comparing the frequencies of the TPs on my receiver and the ones on lyngsat and guess what they were off. Started matching the lyngsat frees with the ones on my receiver and there it was 91% strength and 78 quality. The first sat I tried was HISPASAT 30W and hooray there it was. Tomorrow I will be going one by one and program the channels on my receiver. Thanks to all those who helped.

It is such a nice feeling when you start locking birds....Congrats!!

I wonder who here holds the record for receiving Hispasat furthest west in the USA? alarroyo's San Antonio is getting pretty far west, but do we know of anyone in Colorado or Wyoming, etc., picking it up?

You shouldn't have trouble finding active channels tomorrow, just about every satellite will have hurricane video on 'em.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)