Successful 5 sat hookup

> I wish they'd put something up in the 148 slot so Alaskans can stop aiming through trees.

hmm come to think of it, even with a sat in space 148, I'm still sitting on the top of the world

Haha good point :rolleyes:

My 61.5 sat position is only going to my 612 HD DVR and not to my 2-211's...so if I wanted them to go there I believe I'd have to get a dp34 switch(with only one line ran from the dp dual 61.5 loc) and run the 4 outputs to sat 1 inputs of each of the 4 dp21 switches, then with a line coming down from each port of the 44 to the 2nd port of the dp21(phew:eek:). I don't know if that's possible for the recvr to recognize a DPP44, DP34 and a DP21 as well as 5 sat locations on top of it all.

Hmmm, come to think of it...would anyone like to see if that's possible?

I tried that combo and didn't have any luck. What you can do is use a DP-compatible splitter (3GHz, voltage block on one side) on each output of the dual, so you have four lines for the four DP21s.

I tried that combo and didn't have any luck. What you can do is use a DP-compatible splitter (3GHz, voltage block on one side) on each output of the dual, so you have four lines for the four DP21s.

Really? I would think the splitter would loose signal in the split because the LNB is not a plus lnb...the only other option I can think of is put up another 61.5 dish.:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)