Sudden Lost of Sat Signal on 119 and 129

I just had 129 come back for about 30 seconds - was watching the busch race on ESPN 2. Had noticied breakup and getting a real low signal - I must have gotten new software on my 622 since the meters look different

110 - 75 - Transponder 1
129 - 30 - transponder 4
119 - 0

Was out in B'ham AL, knew there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Brother said my taping of Footy last night had the signal cut out. May be related, but now back on. To the Busch watchers, go Matt Kenseth, go free Arby's Curly Fries!

yep 119 and 129 gone here. guide downloaded after I ran a check switch, and only 110 channels are showing in EPG.

Hence my comment not to run switch test or anything.. If the sats are out your switch test will just make things worse for you.. Wait till all is back up again before getting frisky with the test.. In most cases things will just come back up normal. However if you have already run the test, you will have to do it again when the sats come back or you will be missing lots of channels on your guide

Everything seems to be back up here. If you ran a check switch during the outage - You may have to run it again to get all the sats back.

NightRyder

loss here too

Have had 5 of my cx call in the last 20 min... BUSH RACE FANS..... Columbia MOmiddle of no-were...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)