Suggestion for those needing Canadian address

Status
Please reply by conversation.

snidely

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2003
!. Why not post an "address wanted" request on a users group such as this. Even offer a few $, or, you may have better luck offering your address to the Canadians who want U.S. service in exchange for theirs.
When you set up your account, which you can do yourself by calling BEV's 416 number, pay by auto cc payment. In the 4+ yrs. i have had BEV, only have seen mail once - when i had my cousin forward the new card for our 6000 box. All bills and other mailings go in the trash.
If i wanted, could order PPV via the web.
2. Go on Craigslist and post an "address wanted" request. I did that when I bought an item in another state and needed an address in that state. Tell the person ALL mail can go in the trash.
3. When I had to change addresses a year ago because cousin moved, when they asked for phone number i told the CSR that it wasn't installed yet and may just use a cel phone. They had no trouble w. that. IOW, you don't need a phone number to have service.
4. There has never been a problem w. me (and others) calling BEV because the 800 number is blocked to calls from the states just call the 416 number.

...mike

Search reality pages in Canada, thats what i did. for example one house 416 next house 422 whatever st.
so i made my address 420
420 is my service addy eventhough it doesnt exist then my billing addy is my parents place in canada
set on autopay
any mailers sent are sent to my parents
tlook for reality pages
a little research can save ya a lot on broker fee's
good luck

Last edited:
I have the canadian address for *c, but I need a phone number only, can anyone help, can provide you with same and address in usa if needed.

daves1 said:
I have the canadian address for *c, but I need a phone number only, can anyone help, can provide you with same and address in usa if needed.
Vonage has virtual Canadian numbers.

daves1 said:

I can most likely help with address or phone number if needed.

Contact me off list.

i am canadian and found the ide to share our adress exellent so is anybody need a canadian and phone as well i will be glad to help no money involve only do same thing for me for an us adress.so if interest just pm me. paragama

I think this thread is crossing the thin line on this subject. I am closing this thread. If the mods more familiar with this subject disagree, they are free to open the thread again.

See ya
Tony

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts