Canadian satellite

habfan13

Mar 3, 2020
jenks oklahoma USA
We love in North East Oklahoma and are trying to find out if there is any way we could get satellite TV from Canada
my wife is from Canada so i wanted to try and get it for us any help or information would be appreciated

jaytee4320

SatelliteGuys Family
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 11, 2005
Surrey,B.C., Canada
We love in North East Oklahoma and are trying to find out if there is any way we could get satellite TV from Canada
my wife is from Canada so i wanted to try and get it for us any help or information would be appreciated
If you search for Canadian Satellite Services on this forum you'll find info about Bell and Shaw Direct but only Shaw would available to you...and of course you will need an account.

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
If you have decent internet, say around 25MB down. You could use a vpn and stream CBC, CTV, Citytv from their websites. They are geolocked to Canadian ip’s, so the vpn will get around that.

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
If you search for Canadian Satellite Services on this forum you'll find info about Bell and Shaw Direct but only Shaw would available to you...and of course you will need an account.
With their ongoing transition to different satellites, Shaw's CONUS coverage may be a stretch in Oklahoma.

miguelaqui

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 14, 2004
CTV is on 107 C Band, but 107 is going away in September when the satellite is retired. I think the best best would be to get Shaw Direct and just use 111.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)