Suggestion to LNB Ku Linear builders (please make them flat at top)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
We used to import an Universal version of the SL1 for North America market, but it sold about as good as Creamsicles in Antarctica.... Currently the Universal UL1 verion is OEM for European distribution only.

BTW.... The SL1 also has a flat horizontal 90 degree surface on the bottom.

That's because you have it for the USA / Canada Market.

In Mexico, Central America, Caribbean and south america the standard is Universal Linear Ku.

That's because you have it for the USA / Canada Market.

In Mexico, Central America, Caribbean and south america the standard is Universal Linear Ku.

Good point.
If you wanted to buy 1000 pieces for use down there, I'll bet Brian of SatAV would be happy to talk to you. - :up - :cool:

Good point.
If you wanted to buy 1000 pieces for use down there, I'll bet Brian of SatAV would be happy to talk to you. - :up - :cool:
:D

Placing a new LNBF order next month if anyone wants to OEM their own label. Be more than happy to order an extra couple thousand units for our friends down South....

Placing a new LNBF order next month if anyone wants to OEM their own label. Be more than happy to order an extra couple thousand units for our friends down South....

Could I get 'em in bright green?

Start the Lizard FTA Brand?
Maybe with my avatar (anole picture, minus the hat) on 'em?
Would need dishes too, of course.
Where better to put the "logo". :D
And, a big fat Iguana on the C-band C2 LNBF, maybe?

Let me get back to ya on that! - :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts