$$ Summary of D* Offers Available - Most offers end 7/14 & 7/21! Save over $1500 $$

Status
Please reply by conversation.
anyone receive their $300 rebate from best buy or has anyone found out the status of their order via the rebate traker.
BestBuy.com

Mine has been "approved" since the beginning of the month. Keep in mine I was installed on July 1st. My friend's was installed on July 14th, mailed on July 16th and "approved" around August 7th. See my other thread of the timeline of my rebates and cashback. A couple others have contributed as well.

Discounts are out there, how good a negotiator are you?

I went the "I'm considering offers from your competitors" route after getting to retention.

The rep was quite willing to work with me. I am currently TC Plus, HD, DVR, HBO and Extra Pack for $113.85/mo (free HD Pack promo just ended.)

I was able to negotiate $30 off per month for 12 months ($20 "loyal customer" and $10 for HD fee), plus get the whole house DVR installed for free WITH NO CONTRACT since I already have all of the needed equipment and am out of contract.

The MRV adds $3/month to the bill, so my net savings are $27/mo. for the next year.

I'm happy and will be around for along time. Thanks for all the advice in the forum.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)