Status
Please reply by conversation.

jerseyfla

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2006
Georgia
Okay here's my story. :rant:

I called Directv back on Week 1 and told them that I would leave them for cable because I can get Orlando and West Palm Beach stations and RedZone and I am guaranteed one or two more games a week due to getting a local considered a Bucs/Jags secondary market and a local considered a Dolphins secondary market. Well the CSR sent me to retentions where he said I would get Sunday Ticket, free HD programming for 12 months, plus free Superfan and my bill would be $91 plus tax, I repeated what the CSR said and he said that this was going to be this price for a year. I was thrilled and ecstatic and unfortunately didn't get the CSRs name, because this was going to be same price as my normal bill. Well my bill for September was $81.69, so I was like okay I'm sure it's something to do with partial month changes.

Well I go online a couple of days ago and find my bill to be $138.28. I look at my bill and compare it to last months and find that last month the CSR gave me a one month credit for Sunday Ticket plus a credit for Base Package ($20), and a credit for HD ($10). This month's bill they charged me a monthly installment for Sunday Ticket which made my bill so high and the CSR promised my bill would not exceed the 100 dollars I was paying before September. So I call Directv and I go through 3 CSRs before I finally get to one who tells me "oh don't worry, that's the way the credits work, your bill should be lower next month". Should I take this dude's word or should I play CSR roulette until I get someone who "cares".

This happens alot so this is what i started to do now.Is to record them on my phone recorder.But don`t forget to tell them that thay are being record because I think it`s the law that you have to tell someone that thay are being recorded

Okay here's my story. :rant:

I called Directv back on Week 1 and told them that I would leave them for cable because I can get Orlando and West Palm Beach stations and RedZone and I am guaranteed one or two more games a week due to getting a local considered a Bucs/Jags secondary market and a local considered a Dolphins secondary market. Well the CSR sent me to retentions where he said I would get Sunday Ticket, free HD programming for 12 months, plus free Superfan and my bill would be $91 plus tax, I repeated what the CSR said and he said that this was going to be this price for a year. I was thrilled and ecstatic and unfortunately didn't get the CSRs name, because this was going to be same price as my normal bill. Well my bill for September was $81.69, so I was like okay I'm sure it's something to do with partial month changes.

Well I go online a couple of days ago and find my bill to be $138.28. I look at my bill and compare it to last months and find that last month the CSR gave me a one month credit for Sunday Ticket plus a credit for Base Package ($20), and a credit for HD ($10). This month's bill they charged me a monthly installment for Sunday Ticket which made my bill so high and the CSR promised my bill would not exceed the 100 dollars I was paying before September. So I call Directv and I go through 3 CSRs before I finally get to one who tells me "oh don't worry, that's the way the credits work, your bill should be lower next month". Should I take this dude's word or should I play CSR roulette until I get someone who "cares".

Call back and make sure you speak with a supervisor and get their ID info. Also may want to PM StoneCold on this board to help.

I cant make any comments till I see the account.

But I can help if your having troubles getting a supervisor via the phones to confirm your credits

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts