Sundayticket in US on bell

ronsnbrd

Original poster
Dec 12, 2006
I completed my annual migration to California yesterday and when I set up my dish I found that the only NFL channel that appeared in the guide was NFL1 on ch 451 and it was in red. (NFL-N comes in but is it part of Sunday T?) Can anyone suggest why this has happened and, more importantly, how I can get it rectified? I have not set up my dish for 82 as yet but I gather that this would be pointless as that footprint no longer comes this far south. Can anyone confirm that? I went HD when the 9200 came out and recently purchased a 9242 as well. What a bumer. :mad:
I just checked my 5200 receiver that my wife uses and it has the NFL channels on the guide, not in red, but even when I updated the guide on the 9242 it did not change anything. I hope that I can get it fixed by next Sunday.

I see that some have read my post but no one has volunteered any advise. If anyone is interested, my ST came back, thank you. I read on another thread that one can ask for a hit via internet but that wasn't necessary this time. It is good to know however.

Not sure what the particular problem is that you're having, but one of the main reasons I went with Star Choice and not Bell ExpressVu here in California was that I could not receive all of the channels on one of the satellites on Bell, whereas I could get all of them on SC.

I suspect that that may be your problem. I know that the footprint for one of the Bell satellites does not reach most of California. Check it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts