Super Bowl in 3D?

my guess is that it probably won't. Fox hasn't done any 3D broadcast, everything sports seems to be done by ESPN so far.

I sure hope not. I can't imagine the hassle and cost it would be to make sure everyone had special 3-D glasses to watch the game. Then, what if you're wandering through out the game? Want to sneak a peak at the score from the kitchen and don't have your glasses on? Too bad. I really hate the whole idea of 3-D. High Def is enough.

Will FOX even broadcast the game in HD?? Looks to me that they're still doing that 'Widescreen SD', especially their god-awful pre-game show....

Will FOX even broadcast the game in HD?? Looks to me that they're still doing that 'Widescreen SD', especially their god-awful pre-game show....
Thank you! Thought i was the only one seeing this. And i agree with HD MM. Not into the whole 3d thing.

every Fox NFL game this season has been in HD. Their pregame show is still widescreen SD, because their LA studio is not equipped for HD(which is why their gamebreaks are SD highlights). Fox has done on site pregame shows for the NFC Championship game and Super Bowl for the past few years, so the pre game show will probably be in HD for the Super Bowl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)