Apparently, Favre likes sending "pics" by phone....

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
...I want to believe this to be true, because it is absolutely hilarious and disgusting job.

According to Deadspin....ah, hell, read for yourself....

One person, she claimed, who was very into cell phone-donging her was none other than Brett Favre. Now, at one point in his career, this news wouldn't be too surprising. Favre's time in Green Bay is littered with stories about his boozing and carousing. But gray-haired Favre? Oh yeah, she said. Sterger said that Favre first began to call her early in the season and leave strange, friendly messages on her voicemail. She played me one of these voicemails over the phone. It was Brett turning on the Mississippi simpleton charm on his way to practice giving Jenn a friendly good ol' boy hello to a pretty lady. It was odd, but nothing incriminating. Then the phone calls from Brett started to turn weird.

Sterger claimed she spurned Favre's advances because he was married, but also because she was working for the Jets at the time she didn't think it was the best idea to start a torrid affair with the team's highest profile player (the Jets have not responded to a question about any knowledge of the Favre/Sterger saga at this time). Plus, if she went forward with how aggressive he was and how skeeved out she was to some of her superiors, she suspected she might lose her job. The interactions were flirty and strange but she didn't think there wasn't anything that made her too uncomfortable. But then, one night, Sterger received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just tossed it across the room. It was his d**k. Brett Favre's d**k. And it happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's mast*******g — while wearing a pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his **** while wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement press conference.

The OTHER douchy thing about this story is the fact that she trusted this guy because it was supposed to be for his eyes/ears only, and Deadspin when ahead with printing it. THAT was f**ked up.

I cannot send the link of this story because it uses obscene language on the link, but just go to the Deadspin website.

You know, I just went back and did a little search and there have been quite a few professional athletes sending pics through their phone....

...WHY would someone wanna text a pic of their...'greenbay packer'..over the phone?!!
Their greenbay packer...LOL! Or their 'new york jet'. :D

Must be pretty small to capture it themselves with a cellphone camera. ;) :D

LMAO!

And to top it off, he was wearing Croc's?! How embarrassing! Gawd, technology's a bitch! :D

340x.jpg

This is sick in every way.

It is....but funny how there has been no media on this....no one following up...no questions to see if the NFL darling Bret Favre is a sick bastard.:rolleyes:

I am so 50-50 on this story because here is a young, beautiful woman that used here looks and internet infamy to get a reporting gig....so, using some kind of media to get attention....then, when you consider all the surprises of athletes "other life" away from the camera....can Favre really be this much of a sicko??

IF this is true, he is WORSE than Tiger and Roethlesberger COMBINED!

IF this is true, he is WORSE than Tiger and Roethlesberger COMBINED!

I'm not following anything Brett Favre related because I'm numb to it, so perhaps I'm missing something. Are you saying sending pics like that is worse than actually cheating on your wife multiple times?

Sandra

How is Favre worse than Tiger and Roethlisberger combined? :confused:

Sandra

Sending pictures of your penis to another woman by way of phone?(IF this is true of course) How many OTHER women has he done this to? Especially while his wife was going through the ordeal of breast cancer...?

Sending pictures of your penis to another woman by way of phone?(IF this is true of course) How many OTHER women has he done this to? Especially while his wife was going through the ordeal of breast cancer...?

OK so you are saying that sending pics of your penis by phone to another woman behind your wife's back is worse than actually having sex with other women behind your wife's back?

Sandra

OK so you are saying that sending pics of your penis by phone to another woman behind your wife's back is worse than actually having sex with other women behind your wife's back?

Sandra

To me, it is a WHOLE different level of sexual perversion. At least with with having sex with other women, there was an aggreement between two adults.
The pics, again, if this is a true story....was forced upon this woman. INCLUDING one, supposedly with him pleasuring himself....

...it almost like virtual rape....

To me, it is a WHOLE different level of sexual perversion. At least with with having sex with other women, there was an aggreement between two adults.
The pics, again, if this is a true story....was forced upon this woman. INCLUDING one, supposedly with him pleasuring himself....

...it almost like virtual rape....

Big Ben was also almost like virtual rape....except he didn't use a picture of his penis, he used his penis. ;)

So did Tiger Woods.

Sandra

Big Ben was also almost like virtual rape....except he didn't use a picture of his penis, he used his penis. ;)

So did Tiger Woods.

Sandra

I will SOMEWHAT give you Big Ben because charges never came across against him. But sorry young lady, WRONG about Tiger. There was consent between all the women he had sex with. You can clearly state he is a cheater and a scumbag for cheating on his wife....but not a rapist. THAT part of the discussion ends there...:rolleyes:

I will SOMEWHAT give you Big Ben because charges never came across against him. But sorry young lady, WRONG about Tiger. There was consent between all the women he had sex with. You can clearly state he is a cheater and a scumbag for cheating on his wife....but not a rapist. THAT part of the discussion ends there...:rolleyes:

And Brett Favre is a rapist now?

Sandra

And Brett Favre is a rapist now?

Sandra

BUT, if true....then you are 'sexually violating' a woman. Not in a hands on sense, but in another way. Tell me, if you had some guy that you wanted NO part of his advances...and he sent you pics of his private area, some depicting masterbation....wouldn't YOU feel violated?!:confused::confused:

BUT, if true....then you are 'sexually violating' a woman. Not in a hands on sense, but in another way. Tell me, if you had some guy that you wanted NO part of his advances...and he sent you pics of his private area, some depicting masterbation....wouldn't YOU feel violated?!:confused::confused:

Of course. But let's wait until all the details come out before we convict, shall we? ;)

And this cannot even compare to what Tiger Woods did.

Sandra