Apparently, Favre likes sending "pics" by phone....

Got phone-dongled by Brett too!?
flasher.gif

:D

LMFAO!!!!! AND, I just threw up in my mouth.....

OMG I can't believe people actually think this story could even be true, look where it's coming from, that site reminds me of the onion.

Think about it, if it was true why hasn't it been reported on ESPN?

OMG I can't believe people actually think this story could even be true, look where it's coming from, that site reminds me of the onion.

probably lmao!!! with the kind of reporting espn is making lately this would've been headline news.......

Deadspin is legit. They have broken several scandals before.

I've wondered that for a long time now.
It would be being reported all over the place, not just ESPN.

Sorry...that is HER interpretation....which, I will not comment. But I see she took liberties about mine. Talk to the source....it's always the more real side of the story.;)

The bottom line that is conveniently ignored here is that what Tiger Woods did has nothing whatsoever to do with what Brett Favre may or may not have done. What one person does is irrelevant to the other.

Marriage is not a competitive sport. :rolleyes:

Sandra

The bottom line that is conveniently ignored here is that what Tiger Woods did has nothing whatsoever to do with what Brett Favre may or may not have done. What one person does is irrelevant to the other.

Marriage is not a competitive sport. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Consent between two adults isn't either. Never mind....not in the mood to go round and round with your useless bull**** today. :rolleyes:

so now that you have said you peace....next..

Consent between two adults isn't either. Never mind....not in the mood to go round and round with your useless bull**** today. :rolleyes:

so now that you have said you peace....next..

I am tired of both your BS, so it ends here. Do not comment or it will be deleted. PERIOD!!!

Whatever. I will believe it when Favre admits to it or they can prove the pics are him.

"When they can prove it"? What are they going to have a dong lineup (ala a Police Lineup) to identify the suspect dong in question?!

I also doubt Favre himself will ever admit to it. The story does have legs though, otherwise he'd be suing for libel.

BTW, did anyone else suddenly notice "the leader" is keeping mum on Favre all together? Last week him retiring/returning was the lead story. Now since the crock/dong story released, Favre news has been eerily quite. Probably letting this news die down a bit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts