Apparently, Favre likes sending "pics" by phone....

If that makes you feel better about Tiger Woods, go with it. :rolleyes:

Sandra

it has NOTHING to do with Tiger Woods and has EVERYTHING to do with someone giving consent. The women that Woods had sex with gave their full consent, the woman that got the pics of Bret Favre did NOT.

....if you cannot understand that being a woman....wow....:eek:

This guy reminds of the guy I used to work with, went in to get "fixed" couple days later was walking around with his cell phone,showing people a pic of his "junk" with a scar and looking at how surprised people were.

At the time is was pretty funny, but I guess he should have been fired. We were a bunch of carpenters, so no one really gave a damn. It was some funny sh*t to see.

it has NOTHING to do with Tiger Woods and has EVERYTHING to do with someone giving consent. The women that Woods had sex with gave their full consent, the woman that got the pics of Bret Favre did NOT.

....if you cannot understand that being a woman....wow....:eek:

As a woman I am looking at it from the point of view of Tiger Woods's wife...WHO DID NOT GIVE CONSENT to her husband cheating on her with multiple women, multiple times, and lying to her about it FOR YEARS.

What Brett Favre did or didn't do does not affect Tiger Woods in the least. And does not change the fact that Tiger Woods is scum. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Last edited:
It is....but funny how there has been no media on this....no one following up...no questions to see if the NFL darling Bret Favre is a sick bastard.:rolleyes:

I am so 50-50 on this story because here is a young, beautiful woman that used here looks and internet infamy to get a reporting gig....so, using some kind of media to get attention....then, when you consider all the surprises of athletes "other life" away from the camera....can Favre really be this much of a sicko??

IF this is true, he is WORSE than Tiger and Roethlesberger COMBINED!

Did you just say sexting is > raping and extramarital sex?!

He's implying that sending pics is virtual rape, and since rape is worse than extramarital sex, what Favre allegedly did is worse than what Tiger Woods really did. It's quite a long journey of winding logic to elevate his opinion of Tiger Woods. :rolleyes:

In truth, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other, so there is no need to compare.

Sandra

Last edited:
He's implying that sending pics is virtual rape, and since rape is worse than extramarital sex, what Favre allegedly did is worse than what Tiger Woods really did. It's quite a long journey of winding logic to elevate his opinion of Tiger Woods. :rolleyes:

In truth, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other, so there is no need to compare.

Sandra

Thanks for the interpretation. Quite a stretch though, even for Salsa.

Yep. Why you ask? As much as we would LIKE Big Ben to be held accountable, guess what? No charges....so since there are NO charges ANYWHERE...he is not a rapist. You can ASSUME he is...you can WANT HIM to be...but unfortunately, he has not been arrested....so therefore, he ain't The situation with Tiger...ALL the women he slept were...CONSENSUAL. It sh***y, its slimy, it's disgusting...but it was STILL consensually agreed upon by him and his mistresses. NONE, from what I have read have filed charges of any kind of sexual assult.

The young lady getting pics of Brett's mini Brett and video of him masterbating...that was NOT agreed upon. IF this is true....

You have connections with Brett :D

touche! Jimbo!:p
Got phone-dongled by Brett too!?
flasher.gif

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)