Super Home Node and DTVPal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IlliniChuck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
I currently have a 722 and 322 in my home from Dish Network. I also have an OTA hooked up to a super home node. In 2 of my rooms I only receive analog channels from the OTA.

I went out and purchased the DTVPal and it works great for picking up the digital OTA channels. However, I can't watch my DISH programming unless I use the remote that it came with and utilize the analog pass through button. I really would like to keep it simple and have 1 remote and avoid using the DTVPal remote.

Any suggestions?

you can use your Dish remote to run the Pal. The Pass-through button will be whatever button is in the same area of the Dish remote. (upper-left)

sorry, I am pretty bad at this stuff. I don't really know what that means. I followed the instructions that are in the 722 instruction manual (codes: 722 and 742) that are associated with DISH products.

Sorry for being so lame, but I really do appreciate your help.

well I'm finally home. not sure how much help I'm going to be though. I just grabbed both of my Dish remotes, pointed each one at the Pal and controlled it without doing a thing. Power on and off, menu features, pass-through, everything. If you have UHF/IR remotes you might have to figure out how to setup one of the AUX buttons to control a Dish receiver. I will try to investigate this further this evening.

I currently have a 722 and 322 in my home from Dish Network. I also have an OTA hooked up to a super home node. In 2 of my rooms I only receive analog channels from the OTA.

I went out and purchased the DTVPal and it works great for picking up the digital OTA channels. However, I can't watch my DISH programming unless I use the remote that it came with and utilize the analog pass through button. I really would like to keep it simple and have 1 remote and avoid using the DTVPal remote.

Any suggestions?

What is a super home node?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts