Super Joey Problem

Dishusercan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2010
US
When I watch something on the super joey tuners, the pictures freezes for a slight second when I change the channel. It also happens around every 20 minutes. Is there something I can do to fix it?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Are you seeing any error messages pop up when this issue occurs or just the freezing? Have you checked the cables at the Super Joey to make sure that they are hand tight?

How spread out is your system? How long are the cable runs

The cable runs from the super joey to the dish is around 2000ft and around 400ft to the hopper

The cable runs from the super joey to the dish is around 2000ft and around 400ft to the hopper

Even if it's 200 and 400 feet that's still too long. If it's 2000ft, forget it.

wait..what??? Yeah I'm with everyone here, hell the hopper shouldn't be beyond 250 feet you prob have a DB that is just insane! A regular joey may and I mean MAY do a long distance (not sure how long) if you had a cable booster in the line but I've never tried it.

using that reader app (which I don't like) I have this feeling he meant 200 feet for SJ and 40 feet for the hopper...too many 0's.

wait..what??? Yeah I'm with everyone here, hell the hopper shouldn't be beyond 250 feet you prob have a DB that is just insane! A regular joey may and I mean MAY do a long distance (not sure how long) if you had a cable booster in the line but I've never tried it.

using that reader app (which I don't like) I have this feeling he meant 200 feet for SJ and 40 feet for the hopper...too many 0's.

It's close to 1500ft from the lnb to the super joey and it is around 350ft from the super joey to the hopper

I can't move the dish closer to the hopper since that is the only location where I can see the satellites.

I just wanted to know if it could be fixed. If I can't fix it, I guess it works good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts