Super Joey tuners go AWOL daily

I probably would leave them on the EHD, but then I'd have to post all of my wife's complaints about how she just finally learned how to watch her stuff, and now we've changed everything! But I'm sure no one else here has ever had that problem...;)
I hear ya loud and clear!! :coco

Thanks for the ideas!

Do you put th SJ in standby (green light is out) when you're done watching it? Maybe that makes a difference during nightly update.

Yep, we almost always have everything in standby well before the nightly update, but I have also tried leaving them on and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Have you verified that any barrel connectors in the system are all 3 GHz?

I actually don't have any barrel connectors in the cable runs - they are direct from the backs of the receivers to the node/splitter/integrator, then out to the LNB.

By "barrel connectors", I don't think he was referring to something like a "coupler" (joining two lengths of cable to make one longer one). I think he meant the actual end connector.

By "barrel connectors", I don't think he was referring to something like a "coupler" (joining two lengths of cable to make one longer one). I think he meant the actual end connector.

Oh, I see, thanks. All of the cables do have new, 3GHz ends on them as well. I have even re-terminated a couple and swapped things around to try and isolate the problem with no luck.

I have a 1000.4 EA dish and wish to have

TV Land in HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)