Superbowl XLII the feed or? G-16

Status
Please reply by conversation.

woodheat/nooil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Last year I watched the Superbowl on Galaxy 16 C-band. My kids missed the commercials, (not true, they were local commercials from the Virgin Islands in Spanish). It was easy to find and would a pool feed for the game this Sunday have all the silly commercials? And if so, will or could anyone post them on the site for all to save time scanning? Has it also been on FTA on KU-band?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Fox has the game, there are various affiliates carrying it on G10 and AMC4

As for the VI feed, that is probably like Canada and they use the Int'l broadcast and have to insert their own commercials in there

On Galaxy 3 C-Band, there is the Equity mux of channels. The FOX station from Marquette Michigan is there. I'm planning on watching that channel on Sunday :)

Freq: 4040 H
Symbol Rate: 29120
Video PID 0057
Audio PID 0058

(Thanks to Mike Kohl's C-Band FTA list for this info)

the 90cm wont work for that. But there are 2 fox feeds on G10

11800 4th channel in mux
11720 last channel

Blind scanning right now to find the backhaul feed from Arizona. Did anyone find it yet? Let me know if you stumble upon it first and I will do the same.

I missed the last three minutes of the game! I ate a bad sausage, why I listened to the wife "your going to over cook them!" Nobody else got sick but me. This is a first for me, I always cook to 180 degrees on the grill. But I must have picked the one that was not cooked all the way. She rushed her chief and boy did I pay for it. I did watch the game on c-band and why they had some local commercials i can never understand that one.

I missed the last three minutes of the game! I ate a bad sausage, why I listened to the wife "your going to over cook them!" Nobody else got sick but me. This is a first for me, I always cook to 180 degrees on the grill. But I must have picked the one that was not cooked all the way. She rushed her chief and boy did I pay for it. I did watch the game on c-band and why they had some local commercials i can never understand that one.

I was in the same boat Woodheat. We had a bunch of people over because we had the FTA system and could get the American commercials (otherwise they are subbed with Canadian commercials up here). I was in charge of the cooking and was the one that got sick .....

There were some spots given to local affiliates to show a local/regional commercial. Here in Minneapolis there were a couple 30 second Minnesota Twins spots. So some areas did have local commercials inserted.

Canada & Puerto Rico have local commercials for another reason (schlever mentioned them)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts