SuperBowl (your picks)

I have been so busy with work, school and battling this head cold that I just can't get exciting about this one. I am going to revoke my man card for the day and take my wife out for lunch and watch her shows (Lifetime Movies or some other nonsense) in the evening.

Over 400 views of this thread and only maybe 20 dared to stick their neck out with a pick? Is everybody just straddling the fence, or afraid to state an opinion?

Steelers 27..Cardinals 21

Call me crazy...But I think this could be a real good game

Steelers 27
Cardinals 20

Super Bowl MVP: Troy Palamolu

I just think Pittsburgh has more experience (Super Bowl 40) and the Steeler D will be out in force. If you listen to the defensive guys talk about Dick Lebeau, they would give there right arm for him. Also, I think Palamolu will have a great game. He'll be all over the field. He's a major player.

I would like to pick the cardinals.in fact i would like to see them win since the steelers have many superbowls already and the cards have none but I'm going with the steelers. we all saw how the eagles were able to practically shut down the cards offense in the 2nd half. They did put that great drive there in the 4th quarter to seal the victory but I can't see them doing the same thing on offense against the steelers.

the steelers are favored by 7 points. this seems accurate to me. even though I am picking the steelers, i'm not seeing a blow out here. it should be a close game and a good one at that. if the cards do win, it would not shock me but I don't see that happening. like I said before,when the eagle defense (#3 in the league) decided to show up in the 2nd half they were able to control that high octane offense down to 7 points for 2 quarters. I can't see the cards putting up that many points in the 1st or 2nd half on that steeler defense.

yeah i hear ya. I picked the steelers but would like to see the cardinals win their 1st superbowl.

not bad :D:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)