SuperBowl (your picks)

Hmmm Let me think......STEELER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say this, I think they way we combat Fitz, and AB is getting to warner, I didnt watch the second half of the eagles cards game but I did see the cards slowed down on offense, so whatever Philly Did lets copy that....Also people keep saying the cards want it more, I think thats bull.. Have you seen Pittsburgh play? they dont want to win more then the cardinals?

My heart says Cardinals, but my head says Steelers.
This pick reminds me of when my wife was pregnant with our first child and she went to see a "psychic" at a local fair. Her prediction was that the child would be a boy, but her heart said it would be a girl. Guess what?? She was right!!!

Arizona by 8 pts. Steeler secondary won't be able to match-up with Cards Wr's Fitz, AB, Breaston
Also, the Steeler defense won't be playing against a rookie quarterback like Joe Flacco last week.

Steeler's played the toughest schedule of anyone this year, many of them had good passing teams.

They lost in a close game to Indy, they have very good rec's.

I think they will do just fine !

I don't think they can counter the Steelers offense. Ben has been putting up a performance this post-season that will be remembered for a long time, and I think a lot of the Cards defensive success has stemmed from playing against crappy offensive players. They beat a rookie quarterback and choke artist quarterback (Delhomme, not McNabb) and barely beat the Eagles. They have to pray that Ben has a bad day to stand a chance.

Ben has pretty much played this way all season, while getting beat up all year with a leaky O line, that has played better in the post season, but not great.
The SD game was there best performance in several years (O Line wise) ... hopefully they will have another one in the SB.

That said, Wisenhunt knows ALL the Steeler's plays and players and tendencies.

Jimbo

Hmmm Let me think......STEELER NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say this, I think they way we combat Fitz, and AB is getting to warner, I didnt watch the second half of the eagles cards game but I did see the cards slowed down on offense, so whatever Philly Did lets copy that....Also people keep saying the cards want it more, I think thats bull.. Have you seen Pittsburgh play? they dont want to win more then the cardinals?

No need to duplicate the Philly D of the second half, most of thier D ideas have come from the Steeler's and Ravens play book anyways ...

Philly's D Q is no dummy.

I've liked the Steelers to win the Super Bowl since early October. :)

I thought that the Cardinals were big fat frauds. :eek:

I'm picking a Steelers blowout, right?...........................WRONG!!!!!

The Cardinals have proven me wrong and they certainly belong here. Heck, they even have that look of a team of destiny.

I just don't see them getting by the superior Steelers defense. Remember, defense wins championships.

I still like the Steelers, but I now believe the outcome will be in doubt until the 4th quarter.

STEELERS 21.............CARDINALS 16

Here's to a competitive Super Bowl.

But no matter what happens, congrats to the Cardinals and their fans for showing up BIG TIME when it counted.

Cardinals 30
Steelers 17

Cards lead 23-17 late, Big Ben throws pick #2, Adrian Wilson takes it back for a late score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts