SuperDish 121 - No Connection Error

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Grasshopper_420

Original poster
Dec 29, 2004
Hi,

I have a SuperDish 121 setup and I am having some problems. I was hoping someone may be able to help me out.

I have DP301 Receiver with a DP34 Switch. Trying to connect 110, 119, and 121 to this receiver.

Using the DP34 and one LNB at a time on connection (1) on the Switch, each signal shows up on the receiver point dish signal screen. However when I connect all 3 LNBs to the Switch, and perform a check switch, It shows that the DP34 seems to be working, but there is a N.C. (no connection I'm assuming) mark on all 3 satellite inputs.

Any ideas what the problem might be? Any solutions to my problem?

Thanks for Reading.

Fil

I'be been trying a different switch that is supposed to do the same thing as the DP34 but has 4 LNB inputs.

Its odd, but i've been having better luck with it...to some degree. If I connect 121 and 119, they both work but as soon as I connect 110 along with the other, it seems only 110 is detected.

I have no clue what is happening. Anyhelp getting either one of those problems resolved would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Two things to do. First put the LNB feeds into the switch as 119/110/121 in 1/2/3 respectively. Then, disconnect all sat feeds from the receiver. Run Check Switch. Pull Power, run Check Switch AGAIN. Hook feed back up. Run Check Switch for the last time.

If you decide to swap out the DP34 for the DPP44 (or a DN34 - whose 4th input is NOT for satellite), or any variation of that, you must almost always follow the above procedure to have it work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)