superdish 121 problem with 121 w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cjvasani

Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
Ignore this post. Wasn't meant to be intrusive or sound illegitimate in any way.

Thanks,

cjvasani said:
Hi!

I just had superdish 121 installed. I am using a pansat 2500 A receiver and diseqc 2.0 switch.
I am able to hit 110/119 birds with almost 90 % quality and getting all the channels on those birds.
The problem is with 121 W. The satellite finding meter shows 60% signal strength, but on pansat, I am getting 69% level and 0 quality (signal).
I am using Wingnut's channel list for the dishpro setup.

Please advise as to what I can do to get the 121 bird. In my pansat 2500 a I have the following set for 121 w
LNB Type : Standard
LNB freq: 10750
22KHz : OFF
Diseqc: #1 (and it matches my setup)
skew: 0

I am really frustrated and have been trying for hours with no luck. even direct connection to the box doesn't help. Mind you that I do get signal using the satellite meter. I am not able to bring to my box.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

CJ
Can't help you. But I can tell you that your IP address will be reported to Dish Network along with your email address you used to register here (no matter how valid it may be). But with your IP address, Dish Network's people (or anyone else for that matter) will track you down through your ISP.

no problem. i wasn't try to be hostile. you may report it if you wish.

i pay $139 a month to dish network. a loyal customer since 1998.

pansat is a hobby. i don't got time to play around. so, if you can provide positive input it's fine..if you wish to report, please do so as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)