Superdish and/or (dish pro?) question

G

Original poster
i have read that my two 2800 recivers will need some adapter (dish pro adapter?) to be able to work with superdish. how much will they cost? will i need two of them or only one?

i am going to need superdish to get my locals off 105 satilite. (columbus, ohio) if i get adapter will be able to get the local channels on the 2800? is the adapted required?

If you want to use a 2800 on DISH PRO it is required to use the adapter. When the time comes for you to upgrade ask DISH if they will provide the adapters free they might just to keep customers. If not see if they will give a deal on DP-301s?

You can get a Dishpro adapter for cheeper then $80, the SatelliteGuysStore has them for $65. :)

http://www.satelliteguysstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=86

Next year a DishPro+44 switch will be available (although unknown whether it will come with the SuperDish but will be made for it) in which will have the legacy/DP adapter built in it. That means you would not have to purchase an adapter for each legacy receiver to have it work with DishPro lnbfs and DishPro switches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)