Superdish Install Snowed Out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

md_paul

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 3, 2003
Maryland
I was supposed to have my Superdish installed on Saturday, December 6th. The SD is required to receive my Baltimore locals. When I woke up that morning and saw the snow was still falling on the 10 inches of snow already on the ground, I suspected they would cancel. (didn't seen quite safe to be on the roof that day). When Dish did call later that morning to cancel I said "I kinda figured you would"... however, what floored me is that she told me the next available installation date is MID FEBRUARY!!?? I ordered the dish the first day it was available in early November, and it looks like it'll be more than 4 months before it's eventually installed. I'm frustrated because the CSR I spoke with last week when I tried to order my 811, told me I had to wait until the SuperDish work order cleared before I could arrange to have the 811 installed. I was planning to order the 811 Saturday afternoon... Now I have to wait until February. I qualified for the $149 offer too.. I wonder if that'll still be available then.... This sucks...

Are they really that busy that they need to push out your install for 2 months??

Everyone is right..e-mail corporate
ceo@dishnetwork.com

Well I've sent my letter of frustration to the ceo@dishnetwork.com email account... Let's see what they have to say...

- Paul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)