superdish ?'s

Playaction

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2004
I want to buy an extra to take to tailgate. Are there any suggestions on how to set it up. Should I try to get the signals in any particular order and should each signal be on a certain transponder? I will use it for 110 119 and 105.

I also want to add the 61.5 at my house.I have a superdish as of now. Will I need a 44 switch and a 300?

Playaction said:
I want to buy an extra to take to tailgate. Are there any suggestions on how to set it up. Should I try to get the signals in any particular order and should each signal be on a certain transponder? I will use it for 110 119 and 105.
are you going to use it for locals too? If not, you can use a Dish500

I also want to add the 61.5 at my house.I have a superdish as of now. Will I need a 44 switch and a 300?
yes and yes. Make sure the LNB is DishPro

As far as connecting the 105 Superdish with the 61.5.....Some will say that you can save money by connecting a DP34, which you probably already have, with a DP21.

The DPP44 switch would be much better.

The DP21 and DP34 combination take too much power for the receiver to feed everyting. I found this out the hard way! E*'s ATR says that it is not intended to work that way. That setup might work with several receivers, but it certainly doesn't with just one connected.

yes, my locals are on 105.

so I do need the superdish.

as far as the dp 21 I do not currently have one anyway. Is the 44 switch used with the dish 1000? Will the dish 1000 even pick up these 4 signals?-110 119 105 61.5

I don't want to have to buy a switch and a 300 if I can get theses signals later on a 1000 upgrade. Thanks for the help guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)