Superdish Transponder Problems

Nick2498

Original poster
Dec 9, 2004
I helped a friend install his Superdish 105 yesterday. We are able to get a signal from Sat.119 and 110. On 105 I can get a signal locked on some of the transponders, but on the lower transponders where our locals are broadcast(01-07), the receiver shows a signal of 55-60 but then drops to 0 and then comes back again. I dont understand why it wont lock on the lower transponders. Some info on his setup is, He has a 301-013 unit with a blue rom 10. The card rev is A23 and the unit software version is at P204. If anyone can help I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Nick2498 said:
Some info on his setup is, He has a 301-013 unit with a blue rom 10. The card rev is A23 and the unit software version is at P204.
That info doesn't mean much to most of us on here. Are you trying to get the channels for free? If so, that is illegal and discussion of it is not allowed on here.

But anyways, you only need one transponder on 105. State your zip code and we'll tell you what transponder you need and what kind of strength you should expect on it.

The zip code is 46514. The transponders that are needed are 01 and 14. I know that the signal should be around 50-60. At least that is what I am getting on my sub unit. His is also a subbed unit, he is just trying to save a few bucks by having me install the dish instead of having a tech come out and do it....

Looks like he's trying to get SOuth Bend locals :)

If you have the Dish500 still around, why dont you use the Dish500 for 110/119 and the SD for 105 only? Its been done before and makes it easier to pick up all the signals.

And just for a FYI...Don't post the ROM card because most of us take that as a hack post, and we don't allow them here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)